Flying - Paper Plane Flying - Paper Plane

First off....

This game needs sound!

Extreme Particle Suite Extreme Particle Suite

Wow.. never seen anything like this!

Wow this was really intelligently made. Very original!

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Few problems I had...

The transitions from when I press a button are really slow and annoying to me. I want to just click the button and go straight to the game. Power ups such as decreased overheating are not fun at all. They don't help me out and are a waste of an engineer. The bullets the enemies shoot at the turret don't look correct. It looks like people from the turret are shooting at the enemies.

This was a really well made game but a bit simple and not enough accomplishment was felt from the killings.

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Too many rounds for how many weapons

Not enough weapons for how many levels there were. I had all the weapons before level 25 and then I had to play 10 more long rounds. This makes it get old quick. The sound was good for when the tanks blew up and the overall build of the game was excellent.

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

Uh oh

What do you think I should do since it says 'Server Unavailable'? I have played this game online before and it worked just fine. If anyone could tell me what to do or what is wrong, please do so. Thanks, DARKSHADOW!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Amazing..

This game brings back memories of old school gaming. You did an amazing job with the smoothness and flow of the game. It was not too hard or too easy to beat, just perfectly inbetween. Good job! Beard Ftl.

Icy Bubble Icy Bubble

Great!

Congratulations on your first game! This was not too dificult or too easy which makes it fun. I liked the creativity you put into it along with all the hard work it took. I did find a couple bugs though. One is you could go outside the barriers of the levels to take shortcuts to finish, another being you could skip levels by right clicking and pressing forward... but a lot of games are like that so it's not bad =D Oh, and puttting music in flash can drastically change the whole experience for the better. Check out the Newgrounds Audio Portal for some excellent choices! That said, this game has a large variety of levels and is also very fun! Well done! =)

ambidexterity ambidexterity

Very creative.

I really liked the idea of a game like this. It really does test your ambidextocity. A very well done flash.

_LIGHT_ _LIGHT_

If it helps...

It would be more fun to me if you added upgrades after each level. Also if the things took less hits to die. Just do little things to make the game a bit more interesting.

DemandingStudios responds:

Yes, I agree with you there. Detail is very important. I tried to add detailed effects but forgot to do detailed gameplay. Well, there is always next time...

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

WOW AMAZING!

This game is outstanding a perfect 10 / 10 stars. Weapon choice was amazing. Very great twist on this type of gameplay.

I do admit to finding a weapon glitch: Switching weapons while firing retains the fire rate of the first weapon.

EXAMPLE: Hold down click button firing uzi then switch to revolver while holding it down and it will fire at the same rate as the uzi.